who we are.
we like to keep it simple, life is complicated enough.
We are not part of some huge faceless organisation. Our culture is important to us… we use words like integrity, understanding, engaging, respectful.
We don’t do loopholes – they’re just not on. There’s no limit to the number of times you can claim, the more you call the better you get to know us. No long waits or bad phone music – just friendly people.
We like to keep it simple, life is complicated enough. If you have an appliance mishap and need to make a claim, our friendly team are on hand to help you through the process. We understand that you need things sorted quickly so you can get back to the better things in life.
We want to make sure that we take the stress out of appliance repair or replacement – and do it with a smile. Our enthusiasm for genuine products and great service is what makes us spring out of bed in the morning, and we’ll continue to grow and improve wherever we can.
- We’re shaking up the status quo to make a positive difference to our customers’ lives.
- We keep our promises. Our customers are important to us – so we’ll always do our best.
- Greatness begins at home. So, by making zest a fantastic place to work, it means our employees are ready to give the same respect and warmth to each of our customers every day.
how we do it.
At zest our fresh-thinking mission is to give customers peace of mind when they need hassle-free home appliance protection. Value for money is important to us, which is why our service takes the sting out of repair or replacement when things go wrong.
We’re the kind of people that realise if change is needed for the good of our customers or employees – we’ll do it. So, to make sure this happens we…
- Provide quality and value for money products.
- Don’t keep secrets like hidden exclusions or try to befuddle people with misleading small print.
- Make sure you speak to our UK-based team every time you get in touch.
- Show our employees they’re important to us too by giving them dedicated training, personal recognition and a unique place to work.
From good deeds, good things happen. We want to shake things up and challenge the status quo. This means we have to act differently from other companies out there.
One way we do this is with zest karma. We encourage our staff to:
- Be considerate.
- Be positive.
- Treat others with respect.
- Have integrity.
- Live life to the full.
- Have fun everyday.
We reward our staff with zest.karma points, which can be exchanged for a host of lovely things.
Excellent customer service. The engineers are top quality and I would highly recommend them. This service is well worth the couple of pounds a month it costs.
we’re a friendly bunch…
Here to help – and no question, problem or request is ever too big, or too small. Really. We all live and work in the UK, and we are here for you 24/7 365 days a year… which means you can call at 2.30am on a Sunday morning and we’ll be here… or lie in until 10am and call us then. Find out a bit more about our zest superstars…