Vacuum Cleaner Insurance
Being without a vacuum cleaner to complete household chores can really suck! Our comprehensive insurance gives you peace of mind should anything go wrong.
Vacuum cleaner insurance cover
Vacuum cleaners are essential cleaning appliances that help us quickly suck up the dirt and debris from our floors to keep our houses in tip top shape. Vacuum cleaners can be very expensive to buy new, so having a company you can trust to fix it quickly or get you a perfect replacement is so necessary.
Once insured under Zest, your vacuum cleaner will be covered against accidental damage, breakdown and even wear and tear. If we can’t repair your appliance, we’ll provide you with a like-for-like replacement.
Main features of our Vacuum cleaner insurance
- Unlimited number of repairs and claims
- No excess or hidden charges
- We cover any age appliance
- Like for like replacement if we can’t fix it
- No upper limit on item claims
- Cancel anytime
Other features of our Vacuum cleaner insurance
- Covered against mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Covered against accidental damage
- Repairs, parts and labour costs included
- Zest helpdesk for technical assistance
- Trusted network of engineers
More reasons to choose Zest
You won’t have to watch out for any sneaky charges or excess fees. We’ll always be upfront when it comes to renewal, what you see is what you pay. We prioritise transparency with your interests in mind.
You can make huge savings by bundling your appliances and tech together into one policy, as opposed to insuring them all individually. This is convenient and comes with huge discounts.
When you purchase a policy with Zest you’ll get access to our exclusive members club. Get discounted appliances, free microwave cover, and free extended warranty on your new appliances.
What do our customers think?
Get a quote for your vacuum cleaner insurance
Don’t get out of your seat! We’ll call you.
Choose a date and time below to set up a call-back at the perfect time for you, and our team will be in touch.
Common vacuum cleaner problems
Unfortunately, there can be many things that can go wrong with your vacuum cleaner. Some of the problems include:
- Vacuum Cleaner Lacks Suction – This could indicate several problems including issues with the vacuums air filter, blocked vacuum hose or blower wheel.
- Vacuum Cleaner Brush Doesn’t Spin – this could indicate an issue with the vacuums drive belt, or cogged belt.
- Vacuum Cleaner motor is dead – This could indicate an electrical issue within the appliance.
- Vacuum Cleaner is overly loud – Although vacuums are typically loud, excessive noise could indicate a blockage, motor problems or air leaks.
Whatever problem might occur with your vacuum cleaner, Zest will be there to fix it quickly or provide you with a perfect replacement.
Vacuum cleaner help and advice
How To Keep Your Vacuum Cleaner Well Maintained
Most people look past cleaning their vacuum cleaners, thinking an appliance that cleans things doesn’t need to be cleaned itself. But that’s wrong! This article will show you how to do get the most out of your vacuum.
Should You Buy A Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
Times are changing and smart technology is revolutionising the way we do things in the home. See our guide to ‘should you buy a robot vacuum cleaner?’