Don’t let a freezer breakdown leave you out in the cold. Our comprehensive insurance gives you peace of mind should anything go wrong.
Freezer insurance cover
Freezers are essential appliances that help us store food and plan ahead so when one goes wrong, it can take out a full weeks shop if it isn’t fixed quickly!
Our comprehensive insurance protects your appliance from accidental damage, breakdown and even wear and tear. Our friendly and reliable engineers will aim to be with you within 48 hours to get your home running smoothly again. If we can’t repair your appliance, we’ll replace it.
Main features of our freezer insurance
- Unlimited number of repairs and claims
- No excess or hidden charges
- We cover any age appliance
- Engineer Visits Within 48 Hours
- No upper limit on item claims
- Cancel anytime
Other features of our freezer insurance
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Accidental damage
- Like for like replacement if non-repairable
- Repairs, parts and labour costs
- Zest helpdesk for technical assistance
- Trusted network of engineers
More reasons to choose Zest
You won’t have to watch out for any sneaky charges or excess fees. We’ll always be upfront when it comes to renewal, what you see is what you pay. We prioritise transparency with your interests in mind.
You can make huge savings by bundling your appliances and tech together into one policy, as opposed to insuring them all individually. This is convenient and comes with huge discounts.
When you purchase a policy with Zest you’ll get access to our exclusive members club. Get discounted appliances, free microwave cover, and free extended warranty on your new appliances.
What do our customers think?
Get a quote for your freezer insurance
Don’t get out of your seat! We’ll call you.
Choose a date and time below to set up a call-back at the perfect time for you, and our team will be in touch.
Common freezer problems
Unfortunately there can be many things that can go wrong with you freezer, some of the problems include:
- Frost Building Up – This usually occurs when the defrost heater stops working. If the frost is mostly in the back of the freezer, this could also be an issue with the defrost cycle.
- Freezer making too much noise – This could be a problem with the evaporator. Frost can cause issues with freezer fans which can lead to loud noises.
- Freezer gets too cold – This could be a sign of a defective defrost heater. A defrost heater melts away frost that builds up on the evaporator coils. Without this, frost builds-up and restricts air flow in and out of the system.
- Freezer gets too warm – This could point to an issue with the thermostat which prevents the freezer accurately measuring how cold the freezer should be. Alternatively, this could be an issue with the freezer door sealant.
Freezer help and advice
How To Keep Your Refrigerator Well Maintained
Need to maintain your fridge but not sure where to start? Don’t worry, we’ve put together a handy guide of best practices for maintaining your fridge.
How To Buy A Fridge Freezer: All You Need To Know
Looking to buy a new fridge freezer? Check out our new buyers guide, navigate the market and find the perfect fridge freezer for your family and home.
Troubleshooting Common Fridge Freezer Faults
Looking to sort out issues with your fridge freezer? We’ve got you covered with our common faults and solutions article for fridge freezers, have a read here.
Energy Saving Tips For Your Appliances
Ever wondered how you can save energy on your appliances? Don’t worry, because we’ve got all the best tips here just in time for the energy price increases.
*Price based on 5 item plan with a bundle, allowing for savings.