American Fridge Freezer Insurance
Don’t let an American fridge freezer breakdown become a chilling household nightmare. Our comprehensive cover gives you peace of mind should anything go wrong.
American fridge freezer insurance cover
American fridge freezers are often the cornerstone of a functioning kitchen. Unfortunately like any household appliance, they can go wrong and cause unnecessary cost and stress in trying to fix or replace them.
Our Comprehensive cover protects your American fridge freezer from accidental damage, breakdown and even wear and tear. Our friendly and reliable engineers will aim to be with you within 48 hours to get your home running smoothly again. If we can’t repair your appliance, we’ll replace it.
Main features of our American fridge freezer insurance
- Unlimited number of repairs and claims
- No excess or hidden charges
- We cover any age appliance
- We aim to get an engineer to you within 48 Hours
- No upper limit on item claims
- Cancel anytime
Other features of our American fridge freezer insurance
- Covered against mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Covered against accidental damage
- Repairs, parts and labour costs included
- Zest helpdesk for technical assistance
- Trusted network of engineers
More reasons to choose Zest
You won’t have to watch out for any sneaky charges or excess fees. We’ll always be upfront when it comes to renewal, what you see is what you pay. We prioritise transparency with your interests in mind.
You can make huge savings by bundling your appliances and tech together into one policy, as opposed to insuring them all individually. This is convenient and comes with huge discounts.
When you purchase a policy with Zest you’ll get access to our exclusive members club. Get discounted appliances, free microwave cover, and free extended warranty on your new appliances.
What do our customers think?
Get a quote for your American fridge freezer insurance
Don’t get out of your seat! We’ll call you.
Choose a date and time below to set up a call-back at the perfect time for you, and our team will be in touch.
Common American fridge freezer problems
Unfortunately, there can be many things that can go wrong with your American fridge freezer. Some of the problems include:
- Frost build up – This usually occurs when the defrost heater stops working. If the frost is mostly in the back of the freezer, this could also be an issue with the defrost cycle.
- Freezer making too much noise – This could be a problem with the evaporator. Frost can cause issues with freezer fans which can lead to loud noises.
- Freezer gets too cold – This could be a sign of a defective defrost heater. A defrost heater melts away frost that builds up on the evaporator coils. Without this, frost builds-up and restricts air flow in and out of the system.
- Freezer gets too warm – This could point to an issue with the thermostat which prevents the freezer accurately measuring how cold the freezer should be. Alternatively, this could be an issue with the freezer door sealant.
Whatever problem might occur with your American fridge freezer, Zest will be there to fix it quickly or provide you with a perfect replacement.
American fridge freezer help and advice
Troubleshooting Common American fridge freezer Faults
Are you having trouble with your American fridge freezer? We’ve compiled a list of common faults and their common causes, check out our article to find out more.
How To Keep Your American fridge freezer Well Maintained
Need to maintain your fridge but not sure where to start? Don’t worry, we’ve put together a handy guide of best practices for maintaining your fridge.